GHIN is excited to announce an upcoming enhancement to the GHIN.com website – a new and improved eGolfer! In the next few weeks the new eGolfer will be launched with many new features and upgrades to the existing functionality.
- Post and Boast! Share your rounds with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter or via email
- New and improved statistical reporting.
- Quick Post: Quickly post another ESC score to a course you have already played without having to enter all of the round data! Just click the “Quick Post” icon then enter the date and score.
- myCourses: A new feature called myCourses “remembers” all courses you have posted scores to and allows you to select them from a drop-down list during the score posting process.
- Edit HBH data: Add HBH information quickly and easily by clicking the “edit” icon next to the round in your score history.
Note to Current eGolfer users: eGolfer will be unavailable for approximately four (4) days during the transition to the new platform. Once the new eGolfer is launched, you will have to reset your password to access the new eGolfer. You will be notified via email in the near future with more information.
Please take the time now to note any event dates that you may have listed in your calendar, as they will not be available once the new eGolfer is launched.